Miami is renowned for beautiful beaches, sunny weather, and wonderful shopping experiences.
If you are planning to spend some cash while in this city, make sure that you visit the below mentioned shopping centers:
- Bal Harbour Shops: In case you are in search of some high-quality shopping, then Bal Harbour Shops is the ideal place to visit. This stunning, outdoor mall is situated on Collins Avenue in the well-off suburb of Bal Harbour. Here you can find stores of high-end designers such as Versace, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Tory Burch, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, and Stella Mccartney, renowned jewelry stores such as Tiffany & Co, Rolex, Van Cleef & Arpels etc.
- Dadeland Mall: Situated in Dade County, the Dadeland Mall has approximately 200 retail stores and restaurants. It is a pleasant way to get away the city for a few hours, and as it is suitably situated right adjacent to the Dadeland North Metrorail station, you do not even need a car to visit.
- Lincoln Road Mall: This is without doubt Miami’s most recognized shopping center. This mall is full of boutiques, stores, museums, and art galleries. Almost the whole area of this open-air mall is blocked to automobile traffic, making it a vast place to wander and watch people.
- Bayside Marketplace: Situated right on the waterfront, Bayside Marketplace provides a range of restaurant, shops and entertainment options just steps away from downtown Miami.
- Aventura Mall: This mall caters to lovers of luxury goods, in addition to more budget-conscious shoppers. Exclusive to Aventura Mall is a modern art collection that comprises sculptures and installations crafted by local artists in addition to pieces commissioned by artists from all around the world.
- Dolphin Mall: Located just west of Miami International Airport, this mall offers shoppers more than 200 retail outlets. Tourists coming to Miami must not miss to visit this shopping mall as this place not only offers branded clothes and accessories but also bakery items, locally-grown produce, fresh plants, flowers, and more.
These are some of the renowned shopping malls that you must know prior to booking Cheap flights from Boston to Miami.
In case you are looking for the cheap flights to tickets Miami, make sure that you visit the official website. Also when booking Cheap flights from New York to Miami, make sure that you avail the special deals and offers.